I have asked infra at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7994

>What version of java does this happen most on?
Actually it does not depend on Java version, it sometimes happens in trunk
(Java 7) and releases (Java 6)

I don't have this problem on my machine (Windows 7)

Jacques

Le 26/06/2014 22:30, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Good questions, I will ask infra!

Jacques

Le 26/06/2014 19:27, Adam Heath a écrit :
What filesystem type? ext2/3/4, reiserfs, btrfs? What mount options? These may sound like odd questions, but not if you follow kernel development on lwn.net.

How much memory?  How many cpus?  What level of cpu cache?  What speed cpu?
32-bit/64-bit?

What version of java does this happen most on?