Hi Jacopo,

We have worked with gradle for a few months now and find it very useful! It
has convention over configuration like maven but also full power under the
hood if needed. Ant is a first class citizen in gradle and you can build on
top of existing build scripts if needed. Also lately the support ecosystem
is growing including support tools and plugins. It works with Jenkins and
eclipse at the very least.

The only down side I can think of is maturity level in comparison to Ant.

My 2 cents

Taher Alkhateeb