Jacopo,

What scripts do you have in mind that need to be enhanced or added? Can you
outline your thoughts for each?

Replacing current ant scripts or even encasing these in another convention
means that users (both system administrators and developers) need to update
their knowledge and skills. Plus all related documents need to reviewed as
well. This all takes time. And should therefore be planned.

We have keep in mind that the majority of our user base is not a group of
developers but businesses. And these businesses have ease of operations and
trustworthiness in mind. Not ease of development.

Nevertheless, if we are to go on this path I suggest that we do this isn a
separate development branch. That eventually can be brought back to a
release.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*