Since I have participated in this I will have a review and will remove all
deprecated comments I'm aware of, then I will let you continue

Jacques

Le 27/08/2014 17:04, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
We are updating this document
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

There are a lot of old comments dating back to 2008.
These are confusing since a reader can not tell if the issue has been addressed
in the text or if it relates to an outstanding issue.

After September 8, 2014, we will delete all comments prior to Sept 2013.

If there are any useful bits in these old comments, either incorporate a change
into the text of the document or add a new comment.

We will clean up the comments again when the current revision cycle is finished.

Ron