Le 12/09/2014 09:25, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Interesting observations in that openhub evaluation. Something to think
about!

Though it seems Openhub only refers to comments in Java, we have a lot of
comments in XML
It was just an example to explain why I'd like to follow Nicolas's suggestion
and add explaining comments in log4j2.xml

Jacques

Didn't know it existed. How OFBiz is perceived by others should be part of
the considerations regarding future roadmaps and (short term) plans.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Jacques Le Roux <