Also, I wonder if openhub is able to concatenate (time ordered) the content of
2 svn repos?

Jacques

Le 16/09/2014 13:58, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
I remember BJ had a copy, not sure he is still listening...

Jacques

Le 16/09/2014 13:14, Pierre Smits a écrit :
It would be good to have a complete and accurate history.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Jacques Le Roux <