Thanks Jacques

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar

On Tuesday 16 September 2014 08:05 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Done

Jacques

Le 16/09/2014 16:11, Arun Patidar a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

Please add me to Apache OFBiz Contributor list. Below are the account details:

Username: arunpati
Email: arun.pati...@hotwaxmedia.com
Company: http://www.hotwaxmedia.com (HotWax Media)

Thanks & Regards
---
 Arun Patidar

On Tuesday 16 September 2014 06:46 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi Gavin,

Thanks, because I could still see the hwmofbizus account with contributor permissions at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=OFBIZ
I have removed it from this page to keep things clear

I'm, of course, ready to add Mridul Pathak,Divesh Dutta and Arun Patidar as contributors at any moment. We just need to know their Confluence username...

Jacques