Thanks Adrian!

Jacques

Le 27/09/2014 12:12, Adrian Crum a écrit :
incumbating -> incubating

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 9/27/2014 9:55 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Today, I got the opportunity to write a short historical background at
Quora
https://www.quora.com/How-long-has-Apache-OFBiz-aka-Open-For-Business-been-around/answer/Jacques-Le-Roux

Jacques

Le 17/09/2014 08:55, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Thanks for the update, David.

I will add the sourceforge reference of the duplicate to the main ohloh
OFBiz reference and ask them to kill the duplicate. This will end the
ambiguity.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-