Le 21/10/2014 17:26, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

Le 21/10/2014 16:50, Julien NICOLAS a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

Le 21/10/2014 11:29, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Julien,

Le 21/10/2014 10:18, Julien NICOLAS a écrit :
Hi,

I try to find specific theme for the front end in the branch that you told me but I can't find were it can be enable... I didnt' search a lot so maybe it was just closed to my nose and I didn't seen it... ^^

It's there https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/branches/frontendNewTheme2013-05-10/
Yes, I've downloaded this branch as you told me but after building, load demo data and lauching, I still can't see any modifications in the front-end... I never use front-end so maybe I didn't use the good path... (http://localhost:8080/ecommerce/)

You are right Julien, I did not check. I created this branch in May 2013 (IIRW at Jonatan's - and others - request) but nothing happened since. SO it's simply trunk the 10th May 2013 :/
Can still be useful if we update it?

The creation comment was
<<Following the thread "Converting frontend themes to Twitter Bootstrap" here is a new branch for that. Actually the thread subject was misleading since we agreed that Twitter Bootstrap is not the only solution. The idea is though to introduce and use a HTML5/CSS framework, Bootstrap, H5Boilerplate and Zurb Foundation will be tried in the process... So I changed the thread subject to Converting frontend themes using HTML5/CSS framework/s.>>
yes, I have the same idea. The problem is not to integrate bootstrap, it's to create tools in the OFBiz framework that allow to use any HTML5/CSS frameworks. I've encountered problems to integrate bootstrap (the first one was the submenu structure) but I'm quite sure that it's the same with other HTML5/CSS frameworks. We have to think on how we can customize div container and class to use several HTML5/CSS frameworks without modifying OFBiz framework.

I don't know how to use a specific branch to work with a team (I work daily with the addon manager) but if you can explain how to have commit right... or explain me how to share source code with a specific branch.

Thanks,

Julien.

Maybe things have changed since? http://markmail.org/message/i7fnxid55cq5uiiz