Enter works here. There is also no button in Firefox search bar, for instance.

Adding an option for all workspace is a good idea. But the only way I know for that is to have favourites Confluence workspaces (obviously here OFBiz ones) where to search.
AFAIK favourites workspaces are only available to Confluence profiles. I guess
you see the problem.

We "recently" discussed the idea of grouping all Confluence workspaces in one. But this means a lot of restructuring effort, when we only are slowly revamping the doc...
This could be done after this phase...

Jacques