I thought about that today. It's so lengthy because I wanted to express 2
things.

1) We did not decide to limit the access, it was an infra team decision due to
spam
2) Explain how to get edit permission

But I guess most people don't care about 1, they just want to edit (or not). I
still want to explain why it's so, so I will add a page I think

Jacques