FYI: I guess that why we get recent email updates of commits done 2 weeks ago,
at least for me r1643077 and Jacopo's r1643061 + r1643088

Jacques

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet :         Re: SVN Service Outage - Post Mortem
Date :  Mon, 15 Dec 2014 18:16:35 +0100
De :    Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Pour :  sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Copie à :       operati...@apache.org <operati...@apache.org>, Apache Infrastructure
<infrastruct...@apache.org>

All 170-odd commit emails that were (possibly) lost during the outage
have now been resent.

With regards,
Daniel.

On 2014-12-15 17:48, sebb wrote:
PING?

This is not something that most projects will be able to do for themselves.
Identifying the missing e-mails is not easy, and I guess most projects
won't even know that some e-mails were lost.

As far as I can tell, projects were not notified that some of their
SVM commit e-mails might have been lost, nor that it is possible for
Infra to regenerate them.

So surely this is something that should be part of the recovery from
the disk outage?