*Thanks to those who helped me with my last question*

I've had a look at the code of ModelViewEntity briefly, that together with
the following abstract:

"A few things about view-entities View-entities are very powerful and allow
you to create join-like queries, even when your database doesn't support
joins." - ofbiz entity cookbook.

Seems to suggest that view entity xml model info is used to piece the view
entity together.

Still I need to write a script to create views on a mysql database that
correspond to all ofbiz 10.04 view entities on a very large system.

Please can I have some advice about how best to go about such a task.

*Looking at the content of this mailing list and the warning to post to be
right list, I wonder if I shouldn't be asking this on users - still I'm not
a user - pls let me know if I should use the other list.*