Le 21/01/2015 15:45, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
5) moving a step forward in the direction of allowing the adoption of Maven like tools (Maven, Gradle etc..) that could make it easier to share external components (grow the ecosystem)

Maven, are you serious (have mercy!)?
And Gradle seems still a bit unstable (this is a year old opinion based on exchanges in the Moqui community so could be biased) and no longer backed by Pivotal, I read those last days (Groovy as well)

I was wrong only Groovy and Grails are directly concerned, not Gradle  (though
indirectly)
https://www.voxxed.com/blog/2015/01/sad-odd-decision-pivotal-set-groovy-adrift/
(see also link to Pivotal FAQ)