Too far past my pay-grade!
This is more for the people working on the long-term development plans and the marketing position of OFBiz.

Not every competitor has all of the ideas incorporated into their products.
Not every idea is going have an ROI that the OFBiz community will find compelling but I thought that it was something worth reading for anyone who is looking at the future of OFBiz. If there is anyone contemplating UI changes or addition of new modules, it is interesting. It is not overly detailed and the discussion is about trends rather than specific product implementations.

It also has some slides about where the customers are spending money and what areas are getting $$$ attention by ERP users.

The feature checklist might be something that we might want to use as a base for some pages in the web site. It certainly gives a way to group functionality into a reasonable set of categories that fit on 1 page and gives a scale that can be used to indicate how extensively OFBiz supports the requirements. Easy to compare the other companies using the TEC guide.
I am not sure how different Gartner's breakdown is.

Ron