Le 24/02/2015 09:34, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Thanks Hans,

I have removed the comment.

Please infra team could you remove the top3rdjaiho Jira user? Thanks!

Jacques

Le 24/02/2015 08:44, Hans Bakker a écrit :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5522?focusedCommentId=14334519&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14334519

S/he (or more surely it, a bot) did it again, 1 hour ago in the same OFBIZ-5522.
I guess it's a bot, because it does not make sense for a human to make several
same comments, even for a spammer
And last time it was also on this issue. So could be based on websocket word?

Nobody knows about a Jira spammer bot?

In any case, please infra team could you remove the ns5219139 Jira user?

I will then remove the comments, in case they help investigating before

Thanks!