I would be interested in seeing a use case for that.

I view delegator calls as being no different than SQL statements. Where in the SQL grammar do you tell the database to get a table row from its cache or not? That detail is left to the implementation, and in some cases it can be controlled via database-specific configuration files.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com