*Correction on previous posting:*
adding vote of Deepak in the result.

Hi all,

Thanks for the votes.

This proposal passed, according to following results:

   - Binding: 5 positive (+1) votes (Adrian, Jacopo, Deepak, Jacques and
   Nicolas), 0 negative (-1) votes, 0 neutral (+0) votes
   - Non-Binding: 2 positive (+1) votes (Michael, Rishi), 0 negative (-1)
   votes, 0 neutral (+0) votes

I will create an appropriate JIRA issue to track progress moving the
special purpose/appserver component from trunk to attic. This will enable
us to include it in release notes.

Following comments/suggestion were made:

   - Discuss whether we should reengineer OFBiz so that it is easier to
   deploy in other application servers (by Adrian)

Please start a new dev ml thread to discuss that, or start a wish or new
feature issue in JIRA to track questions, comments and/or suggestions there.

Thank you for your participation.

Best regards

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*