Here is the result of this vote for both questions:

1)
+1 =2
0   =1
-1 =3

2)
+1 =1
0  = 1
-1 = 4

None of the propositions passed. We though discussed about voting on this subject for the next releases of the R14.12 branch where the specialpurpose components are present.

Thanks for your vote!

Jacques