Hi all,

Thanks for the votes.

This proposal passed, according to following results:

   - Binding: 5 positive (+1) votes (Adrian, Deepak, Jacopo, Jacques and
   Nicolas), 0 negative (-1) votes, 0 neutral (+0) votes
   - Non-Binding: 2 positive (+1) votes (Michael and), 0 negative (-1)
   votes, 0 neutral (+0) votes

I will create an appropriate JIRA issue to track progress moving the
special purpose/appserver component from trunk to attic. This will enable
us to include it in release notes.

Thank you for your participation.

Best regards

Pierre Smits