So you suggest we say anything?

Jacques

Le 01/04/2015 14:09, Scott Gray a écrit :
It adds unnecessary uncertainty.  How do we even know if a particular bug
exists in older releases? Users can find known unresolved bugs for their
version in jira.

Regards
Scott
On 31 Mar 2015 00:38, "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

So what would you suggest? To put one more sentence in the download page
to explain what you mentioned below?

jacques