Le 28/04/2015 18:02, Adam Heath a écrit :

On 04/28/2015 10:17 AM, Ron Wheeler wrote:
1) is probably not a problem but it does make it harder to get support if you run into a bug that has already been fixed. I find it hard to imagine a reason to use a piece of software that is known to be defective when there are several newer versions with those defects fixed (and perhaps some new ones added) :-) .

2) Removing your local repo will not add the parent pom to the repo.
The message is pretty clear. You do not have org.apache.ofbiz:ofbiz-parent:pom:TRUNK in your local repo and it is not in Maven Central so Maven has no way to get it.
You need to build and deploy the parent into your local repo.

Ok, this is wrong. The issue you and Hans have reported has nothing to do at all with running install locally. I actually had bad relative paths. See r1676572.

On a plus, running mvn at framework/start, applications/product, etc, is now also working(!). So, one actual sour point for maven has been dealt with. See r1676573.

So no longer a blocker, OK

Jacques

I still have an issue with the LICENSE+NOTICE stuff I'm doing, not being installed into the local repo. I'm attempting to see if there is another way to do that.

ps: running mvn at the top level issues no dependency warnings. Running it at a sub level issues warnings about systemPath for deps. This is actually a bug with maven that it doesn't issue the warnings at the top level. These warnings will go away once we start downloading dependencies.