Le 30/04/2015 18:29, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Michael,

I think the better way is to give a link to an image, when can then use it directly. Post it as a comment and we will add it. We have a plan to merge all OFBiz Confluence workspaces in the one accessible by contributors (aka wiki) but it's not done yet, nor even planned :/
when = we :/

Jacques

Thanks

Jacques