There is no need to keep the bootstrap branch in sync with the trunk. The branch is intended to be a sandbox for visual theme development. Visual themes are not influenced by most of the work going on in the trunk.

Once the related Jira issue is completed, then we can merge the branch to the trunk.

The last time I checked, there were still a lot of problems with the boostrap theme, so it is not ready for merging.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com