Hi Taher,

Good news :)

I don't read Arabic so I can't review your work on the content part. For the form, I checked there were only 2 duplicates introduced recently by Michael with r1682466, fixed at revision: 1682769. That's the best we can do with he Label Manager.

For the content, from our experience, if later some people disagree with your
translations they will propose better and you will discuss.

Thanks

Jacques