Sharan-F wrote
> Confluence is the Apache approved tools for wiki so we still need to work
> within this constraint for now. In any case – I think we firstly need to
> do some review of the all the documentation we have before we start
> structuring it.

Hi Sharan,

There is a free tool to import DocBook into Confluence :
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.jboss.labs.confluence.plugin.docbook_import

There's also a commercial one to go in the other direction:
https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-docbook-exporter/overview . *If* we
wanted to use the wiki as a place to develop help, we could ask the vendor
if they were willing to donate their product to an open source project.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

-----
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/