Ok for me, move to the height level :)

Nicolas

Le 18/06/2015 21:36, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
BTW, as I just wrote at OFBIZ-6458 we could simply use a lazy consensus. So I propose that if nobody is against we commit the last 2 patches at OFBIZ-6458 and then allow to commit Java 8 specific code. Though if we want the trunk demo and build to work we need to make some infra changes before. I will look at it this weekend, nothing prevents us to already run the trunk with Java 8.

Jacques