HI Shi,

Despite you considering it a minor improvement it is actually a new feature
added to the set. I have tried to start locally with
https://localhost:8443/passport/control/main. But that didn't work out due
to a missing context in the related issue and not having any associated
documents available in the wiki explaining functionality and  features, and
how to integrate it with other components (if required).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-