+1
On 10/07/2015 6:44 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
There is already an explanation in the "more options" link http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/mailing_list/MailingListOptions.jtp?forum=135036 but I agree a small tagline would help users to better understand how things works Please provide the tagline you envision and we will put it there if we all agree (ie nobody disagree, lazy consensus)

Thanks

Jacques