Hi Jacques, It is at 12.04 r1662960.

And Taher, for which page! I am not sure. As I have mentioned that it was
reported by end user and he has informed that when he accessed the site he
found himself loggedin. The issue is on production deployment and has
reported by couple of users only. Not occurring for everyone. It was not
produced at staging or development server.

BTW the case -
Person A log in to URL xyz, then clicks the logout button, then person B
enters the URL abc on the same computer and he is automatically logged in
It is not possible, since it is confirmed that Person A & Person B are
living in different cities. They does not share common computer even not
network.

One thing that I should mentioned that it is upgrade deployment from 11 to
12 where ofbiz is at 12.04 r1662960 and ecommerce is customize to fix
upgrade issues.
We are connecting to *same db* as it exist for production *env at 11.*

Following are entries of controller.xml for login & main page

<request-map uri="main"><response name="success" type="view" value="main"
save-current-view="true"/></request-map>
<request-map uri="login">
        <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"
invoke="login"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="home"/>
        <response name="error" type="view" value="login"/>
</request-map>

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit