Xerces would be fine, but we already have a pull parser in the project (an XStream dependency):

http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/xsoap/xpp/

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 10/23/2015 1:10 AM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
Hi everyone,

I need some help and guidance. I removed all remaining references to Javolution
from the framework except for this one annoying dependency, and we cannot
remove the jar before getting a different implementation.

So the code in EntitySaxReader.java depends on
_javolution.xml.sax.XMLReaderImpl_ for implementing the Sax parser for
importing data to the framework. And my question is, what is the recommended
library replacement? I am thinking of using
_org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser_. Am I on the right path or do we have
other preferences for XML parsing in OFBiz?

Thank you for your help!

Taher Alkhateeb