Yeah exactly Ashish, you can chain as many .add calls as you wish to add
however many parameters are needed. The method will also accept a Map for
situations where the inputs are coming from elsewhere.  We could also add
another method to take from an existing map only those parameters that the
service would accept.

Regards
Scott