I must say I relied on it while working on issues with load-balancing. Apart
that I can't see any other use.
So that's why I finally suggest a properties to opt in, false by default

Jacques

Le 04/02/2016 11:45, gil portenseigne a écrit :
Hi,

I never used/looked for sessionId in log, and i don't see the benefit yet. So
i'm more for commenting out.

Do someone ever used this info ? In which case ?

Gil