Hi Taher

I didnt realise Ron was interested. If that's the case then that makes it
difficult for us to have our call today as it will only be 7am his time.

I think then it's better to postpone the call until next week to make sure
that we have the availability of everyone who is interested in a call.

We do have a Community Day coming up on the 19th March so as long as we can
have our call beforehand to co-ordinate the work then we should be able to
get things moving in time for that.

Thanks
Sharan