Hello Ron,

i didn't know about ADTransform and will look at it. Actually, my goal is to make an export file and it seems to allow spreadsheet output. But i already had the need to make a spreadsheet to xml conversion for import purpose, so i'll keep that in mind (and your post in adtransform website)
Thanks !

Leila