Thanks Pranay,

I think this is what Narayanan was referring to in his note

Narayanan you might be interested by
http://markmail.org/message/dfagljpzti7gbbzc
And maybe
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+service+using+REST to
complete the link Pranay gave.

It would be great to continue the work in

Le 19/04/2016 11:18, Pranay Pandey a écrit :
Hi Narayanan,

Here is a document that can help -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+service+using+REST

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Narayanan Ramachandran <nramachand...@mcfadyen.com
<mailto:nramachand...@mcfadyen.com>> wrote:

    Hi Team,

    I am aware that we can expose services like “storeOrder” as SOAP services
by specifying export=”true” in the services definition file. The
    question is, can we expose the same service as REST service.

    Note: I found in a blog that we can have the rest service deployed via
apache wink and we need to generate the context object and then invoke
    dispatcher.runSync(‘storeOrder’). But we don’t want to do this at ofbiz
end. We need to perform this at our service layer wherein we can just
    invoke the store order rest service by passing the required input
parameters.

    Could you please guide us through this. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

    *NARAYANAN*

    *RAMACHANDRAN*

    McFadyen Solutions <http://mcfadyen.com/>
    *eBusiness Integrators*
    Offices in the US and India
    Specializing in eCommerce, Content Management & Social Media

    http://www.mcfadyen.com <http://mcfadyen.com/>
    McFadyen Solutions on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mcfadyen-solutions>McFadyen Solutions on
Twitter
    <https://twitter.com/mcfadyen_solns>McFadyen Solutions on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/McFadyenConsulting>

    *Technical Lead*
    nramachand...@mcfadyen.com <mailto:nramachand...@mcfadyen.com>
    cell +91.8884642760
    #648/L, 3rd Floor, BKN Ambaram Estates, 1st Stage, 1st Main Road, Indira
Nagar, Bangalore 560038 India
    View my profile on LinkedIn
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/narayanan-ramachandran/62/b/972>Contact me on Skype