I agree with Rishi,

Jacques

Le 12/05/2016 à 16:23, Rishi Solanki a écrit :
Agree with overriding the method signature. Just one note is to keep the
existing behavior as default. That means, if developer use the same method
then it should behave how it behaves right now.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Arun Patidar <