Thanks Nicolas,

Could you please open a Jira improvement with your comments below?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 26/05/2016 à 22:25, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

Le 01/05/2016 19:47, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Le 27/01/2016 à 16:37, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Hello, In Europe with the B2B drop shipment process we have a specific rule to calculate the VAT. The particularity comes from the purchase order, applying the VAT of the product origin country if billing address OR shipping address is in the same country. 1. I'm a French society that ordered product from Italy to sale in Denmark -> No VAT 2. I'm a French society that ordered product from Italy to sale in Italy -> Italian VAT 3. I'm a French society that ordered product from France to sale in Italy -> French VAT Currently to resolve the taxAuth in OFBiz we use the shipping address only, so we can see that the point 3. isn't covered because the product wasn't shipped in France. Does anyone ever met the same problem ? I propose to improve the taxAuth resolution with also the origin address and the billing address. After that, I have the problem to say when we need to check the origin instead of the shipping. Hmmmm ... my first idea would be to check if the payToPartyId is an internal organisation. If yes, resolve taxAuth with the shipping else, I check if the origin is the same country than the shipping or billing. After TaxAuth the rate resolved come without change. However, I suggest to add a customMethodId on taxAuthRateProduct to increase the configuration of complex cases.

Any suggest ?

--
#jeSuisCharlie
logoNrd <http://nereide.fr/>

Apache OFBiz <http://ofbiz.apache.org/> | ofbiz-fr <http://www.ofbiz-fr.org/> | |
réseau LE <http://www.libre-entreprise.org/>
Hi Nicolas,

Did you finally implement this? If yes would you contribute (just curious)?
I sharing with pleasure, because is now in production ;)

To manage this I extend the function TaxAuthorityServices.getTaxAuthorities
with this  (I implement the solution on 13.07):
EntityCondition cond = EntityCondition.makeCondition(UtilMisc.toList(
                EntityCondition.makeCondition("partyId", payToPartyId),
                EntityCondition.makeCondition("isNexus", "Y")));
        List<GenericValue> taxAuthorityRawList =
delegator.findList("PartyTaxAuthInfo", cond, null, null, null, true);
        List<EntityCondition> taxCondList = new ArrayList<EntityCondition>();
        if (!taxAuthorityRawList.isEmpty()) {
taxCondList.add(EntityCondition.makeCondition("taxAuthPartyId", EntityOperator.IN, EntityUtil.getFieldListFromEntityList(taxAuthorityRawList, "taxAuthPartyId", true)));
            if (Debug.infoOn()) Debug.logInfo("Search tax authority relation for " +
payToPartyId + " " + taxCondList, module);
            if (originAddress == null) {
                originAddress =
ContactMechWorker.getTaxOriginAddress(delegator, payToPartyId);
            }
            if (billingAddress == null) {
                billingAddress =
ContactMechWorker.getTaxBillingAddress(delegator, billToPartyId);
            }
            if (originAddress != null && billingAddress != null) {
                if
(originAddress.getString("countryGeoId").equals(billingAddress.getString("countryGeoId")))
 {
                    //ok we will analyse the country where come from the flow
                    address = originAddress;
                }
            }
            if (Debug.infoOn()) {
                Debug.logInfo("          shipping found " +
shippingAddress.getString("countryGeoId"), module);
                Debug.logInfo("          origin found " +
originAddress.getString("countryGeoId"), module);
                Debug.logInfo("          billing found " +
billingAddress.getString("countryGeoId"), module);
                Debug.logInfo("          country found " +
address.getString("countryGeoId"), module);
            }
        } else {
            if (Debug.infoOn()) Debug.logInfo("No specific relation, run the std
resolution", module);
        }

The idea, when an order check the vat, I resolv the taxAuth to use first with the payToParty. I check if this party have a dedicate relation with a specific tax authority by PartyTaxAuthInfo. If yes, I check with the shipping and the billing adress to understand if this order is cover by the same country.

If no I continue with the standard method.

This is a simple hack, because a better solution would be use the orderContachMech to resolve the shipping, billing and origin adress, but this works fine like that :) .

The rest is only data configuration on the PartyAuth and bill from vendor.

After to implement a specific text on invoice template and resolve the reason
of an exoneration, I use a seca like this :

    <eca service="setInvoiceStatus" event="invoke">
         <condition operator="equals" field-name="statusId"
value="INVOICE_READY"/>
         <action service="checkInvoiceForVATExemptReason" mode="sync"
ignore-error="false"/>
    </eca>

The service checkInvoiceForVATExemptReason, check if the invoice have vat line
and if not call this :

****************
 GenericValue partyAuth = EntityUtil.getFirst(partyAuths);
        EntityCondition condTax = EntityCondition.makeCondition(UtilMisc.toList(
                EntityExpr.makeCondition("taxAuthPartyId",
partyAuth.get("taxAuthPartyId")),
                EntityExpr.makeCondition("taxAuthGeoId",
partyAuth.get("taxAuthGeoId")),
                EntityExpr.makeCondition("taxPercentage",
GenericEntity.NULL_FIELD),
EntityExpr.makeCondition("taxAmount",GenericEntity.NULL_FIELD),
EntityCondition.makeCondition("taxAuthorityRateTypeId", EntityOperator.NOT_EQUAL,
"SALES_TAX")));
        List<GenericValue> taxRates = delegator.findList("TaxAuthorityRateProduct",
condTax, null, UtilMisc.toList("sequenceNum"), null, true);
        if (Debug.infoOn()) Debug.logInfo(" ### taxRates " + taxRates.size(),
module);
        taxRates = EntityUtil.filterByDate(taxRates,
invoice.getTimestamp("invoiceDate"));
        if (UtilValidate.isEmpty(taxRates)) {
            if (Debug.infoOn()) Debug.logInfo(" no specific rules find",
module);
            return result;
        }
        //check match case rate
        for (GenericValue taxRate : taxRates) {
            GenericValue custMethod = null;
            String serviceName = null;
            if (UtilValidate.isNotEmpty(taxRate.getString("customMethodId"))) {
                custMethod = delegator.findOne("CustomMethod", true, "customMethodId",
taxRate.get("customMethodId"));
            }
            if (custMethod != null) serviceName =
custMethod.getString("customMethodName");
            if (UtilValidate.isNotEmpty(serviceName)) {
                ModelService service = dctx.getModelService(serviceName);
                if (service != null) {
if (Debug.infoOn()) Debug.logInfo(" call service " + serviceName + "related to taxRate : " + taxRate.get("taxAuthorityRateSeqId"), module);
                    Map<String,Object> serviceCtx = service.makeValid(context,
ModelService.IN_PARAM);
                    serviceCtx.put("taxAuthorityRateSeqId",
taxRate.get("taxAuthorityRateSeqId"));
                    Map<String,Object> serviceResult =
dctx.getDispatcher().runSync(serviceName, serviceCtx);
                    if (ServiceUtil.isError(serviceResult)) {
                        throw new
GeneralException(ServiceUtil.getErrorMessage(serviceResult));
                    }
                    if ("Y".equalsIgnoreCase((String)
serviceResult.get("taxExempt"))) {
                        Map<String, Object> invoiceItemMap =
dctx.makeValidContext("createInvoiceItem", "IN", context);
invoiceItemMap.put("taxAuthorityRateSeqId",
taxRate.get("taxAuthorityRateSeqId"));
                        invoiceItemMap.put("taxAuthPartyId",
taxRate.get("taxAuthPartyId"));
                        invoiceItemMap.put("taxAuthGeoId",
taxRate.get("taxAuthGeoId"));
                        invoiceItemMap.put("invoiceItemTypeId",
"ITM_SALES_TAX");
                        invoiceItemMap.put("quantity", 0);
                        invoiceItemMap.put("amount", 0);
                        if (Debug.infoOn()) Debug.logInfo( "Nice is an exempt
reason, store it on invoice.", module);
                        serviceResult =
dctx.getDispatcher().runSync("createInvoiceItem", invoiceItemMap);
                        if (ServiceUtil.isError(serviceResult)) {
                            throw new
GeneralException(ServiceUtil.getErrorMessage(serviceResult));
                        }
                        break;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
**********************
* You check the related TaxAuth with empty rate (I used Export type)
* For each find, you call a customMethod to understand why you don't have VAT

Example :
    private static boolean isEuropeanIntracomCountry(Delegator delegator,
String countryGeoId) throws GenericEntityException {
        if (countryGeoId != null) {
            return delegator.findOne("GeoAssoc", true, "geoIdTo", "EU",
"geoId", countryGeoId) != null;
        }
        return false;
Or
    public static Map<String, Object> checkEuropeanVatExempt(DispatchContext dctx,
Map<String, Object> context)
    throws GeneralException {
        Delegator delegator = dctx.getDelegator();
        Map<String, Object> result = ServiceUtil.returnSuccess();
        String invoiceId = (String) context.get("invoiceId");
        result.put("taxExempt", "N");

        String deliveryCountryGeoId = resolvDeliveryCountryGeoId(delegator,
invoiceId);
        //Si pas TVA triangulaire dans l'UE alors TVA export Intra com
        if (isEuropeanIntracomCountry(delegator, deliveryCountryGeoId)) {
            result.put("taxExempt", "Y");
        }
        return result;

My apologies for the big raw email and congrat to read up to here ! :)
Nicolas

Thanks