From: Taher Alkhateeb [mailto:slidingfilame...@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 May 2016 11:49
To: OFBIZ Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: proposal to remove cobertura and sonar from ofbiz

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your votes and support. I will submit a patch in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6783 and refer to this thread
accordingly.

I really appreciate your support. Also thank you Adam for the tips, I did a
little bit of research and it seems that yes cobertura is the best coverage
tool to use with ofbiz and I am definitely interested in reintroducing it in
the future.

I won't commit anything to give time for everyone to test and/or contribute
more to this thread.

Cheers

Taher Alkhateeb

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Sharan-F <sharan.f...@gmail.com