Good work.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2011/05/13/einstein-simple/

Ron
On 30/05/2016 10:49 AM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
Hi Jacopo,

Great thank you! Two of the best inventions in the world are "delete" and
"backspace". I'll put them to good use.

Even adding something like OSGi is a lot easier "after" removing all the
dead bits. So I’ll pull out my axe and start hacking away. As usual, I'll
put the attachments in JIRA before committing to make sure everyone is
aligned on this.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <