Oops, I mean I hate to revert things :)

I agree, I have to revert things, it's the ultimate solution

BTW I got sidetracked and did not get a chance to look at the problem today

Cheers

Jacques

Le 02/06/2016 à 20:19, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

Given your feedback I'm jumping into the test on this issue. I will first
try to run the tests pre r1746228 and compare that with after. If no
difference then I will go to pre r1744107 but hopefully it won't be that
far back.

Either way, I recommend we don't revert anything and instead dig out
whatever the culprit is. There is too much work that went into the start
component. I'll go full force in this direction for now.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 4:35 PM, Jacques Le Roux <