This is now mostly history and I agree we should get rid of them if nobody complains. The best place for them would be Attic as we use to do and mentioned by Pierre for Ideal.

I'd though like to keep the ShipmentScaleApplet.java file (blocked by NPL licence). Because, though I never used it myself, it's an example of how to handle a Scale with Java.

Jacques