That was obvious to me, thanks Taher for the question!

Jacques

Le 25/06/2016 à 09:39, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Totally makes sense.

+1

Best regards,

Pierre

Op zaterdag 25 juni 2016 heeft Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
het volgende geschreven:

Hi Nameet,

I am assuming that you will not just change the entities but everything
like the services and events where necessary to ensure updating this field.
Am I correct in my understanding?

Taher Alkhateeb

On Saturday, 25 June 2016, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com
<javascript:;>>