Hi,

I'm lazy and would prefer to type "g" than "gradlew" n times a day :)

Would I be authorised to add a simple b.gat in OFBiz root ("tools\g" is not as appealing) ? I recently learnt that it's not necessary to put the ASL header in short simple script files[1] so its content is simply: "gradlew %*"

I guess the same could be done with a g.sh, but you would have to type "./g",
still better no?

I know we can use the cmd line history, but each time I open a new terminal I still have to type
"gradlew",  I don't find it as easy as "ant"

Opinions?

Thanks

[1] http://www.staging.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-exceptions
(interesting page)