Hello Everyone,

In reference to this thread and the Jira OFBIZ-7254, I'm very happy to
announce that OFBiz is now ready for applying unit tests with only 8 new
lines of code in the build script (r1753143) :)

I recommend we do the following moving forward:

1- Introduce unit tests as much as we can to all components
2- Migrate most of the integration tests we currently have to unit tests
(since they are designed to do very little integration).

This is a great chance for us to practice real TDD in OFBiz

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb