Hi Everyone

Thank you to everyone who participated in the community vote for a logo. The vote has been active for the last 5 days and I closed it today after have posted the results on the wiki at the link below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/July+2016+-+OFBiz+Logo+Survey+Results

One person voted for more than one option so I have not counted that vote.

The results are:

 * Option 1: Updated Existing Logo: 8 votes
 * Option 2: Correct OFBiz Spelling and New Apache Feather: 8 votes
 * Option 3: Power Button based OFBiz logo: 14 votes

The majority of the votes were for Option 3 so I will take this as the logo that has been selected by the community to move forward with.

I was especially glad to see that we had responses from a wide range of countries which shows how truly truly international OFBiz is!

Thanks
Sharan