Hello Everyone,

The total number of remaining jars in OFBiz is 13. We worked as hard as we
can to remove everything but hit this limit. The jars belong to:
- cmssite component
- ebaystore component
- the tools directory
- one remaining library in framework (jpim)

We need to take a decision on what to do next. I would like to propose the
following:

1- Delete all the jars for the cmssite component. Everything compiles and
all tests run.
2- Disable the ebaystore component (or alternatively delete it). The
libraries are hard to find relating to the ebay SDK and none seem to be
published in JCenter
3- delete ./tools/demo-backup/contrast-rO0.jar since it is not used in
Trunk as per my understanding from Jacques.

Also, we need ideas on what to do with the below jars (I'm out of fresh
ideas or solutions).
- ./tools/security/notsoserial/notsoserial-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar (used in
ofbizSecure and ofbizBackgroundSecure tasks in Gradle)
- ./framework/base/lib/jpim-0.1.jar (used for contacts management)

Appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb