Haa, I just noticed something interesting in
https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbiz-trunk/builds/1204/steps/shell/logs/stdio

If you look at the logs, ignore shiro for a second, ant note the following:

> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':runtime'.
   > Could not resolve org.apache.shiro:shiro-core:1.2.5.
     Required by:
         :ofbiz:unspecified

There is no project called :ofbiz:unspecified. Something is not
parsing the project tree correctly and I'm not sure of the reason yet.
It could be that when we fixed the project name as "ofbiz" in
settings.gradle something got affected in the cache.

I don't think this is a transient bug, I suspect we introduced
something that is causing this weird behavior.