While it is always nice to experiment new tools, I don't see any advantage
in using Steve for the usual votes we run in these lists.
However we could consider it to run special votes that require features
that a mailing list doesn't easily provide, like the recent vote we had
about our logo.

Just my 2 cents,

Jacopo