After 4 days clearly nobody cares. I guess Michael does not want to "open source" his process and nobody cares about having this information monthly in the blog or not.

Closed

Hi All, Michael,

Like we have a dedicated page for releases creation[1] in wiki, and though it's of less importance, I think we should have a such page for the "monthly Jira issues list" creation in the blog

Currently it's done by Michael, based on a work he previously did and continue to do but only in German (eg https://www.ecomify.de/blog/apache-ofbiz-news-august-2016-1250/)

It should be at least documented in order to not only depend on Michael but to
also possibly lighten the burden brought on him.

I know you voluntarily proposed to do it Michael, and again I thank you for
that!

Unfortunately this adds again some burden on you, because AFAIK you are
currently the one person able to create this wiki page. Thanks!

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Release+Management+Guide+for+OFBiz